Colours:
Montane

Men softshell jacket Montane Sabretooth

For the majority of mountain activities and for 90% of the time, POLARTEC® Power Shield® alone is the most comfortable and effective outerwear. Blocking 98% of the wind, highly breathable, water repellent and extremely abrasion resistant, the Sabretooth has phenomenal potential. The advantages of a softshell are obvious; stretch for active comfort, less rustle than a hard shell, warmth without weight and weather protection. Featuring classic Alpine features; adjustable hood, venting pockets and active tailored fit, the Sabretooth is an outerwear jacket that gets worn, not carried.
If you have 43.98 cones Price with cones: 175.92 €
In stock Available immediately!

Stock in stores

Product is in stock
Product is not in stock
ColorSize  wwwLJ-BTCLJ-ŠiškaCeljeKranjLJ-SupernovaNova GoricaMBLJ-Center
Antarctic BlueL
Show
+
Antarctic BlueM
Show
+

Customers Photos

There are no customer photos. Be the first! Add your photo

Product’s Description

For the majority of mountain activities and for 90% of the time, POLARTEC® Power Shield® alone is the most comfortable and effective outerwear. Blocking 98% of the wind, highly breathable, water repellent and extremely abrasion resistant, the Sabretooth has phenomenal potential. The advantages of a softshell are obvious; stretch for active comfort, less rustle than a hard shell, warmth without weight and weather protection. Featuring classic Alpine features; adjustable hood, venting pockets and active tailored fit, the Sabretooth is an outerwear jacket that gets worn, not carried.
  • Polartec Power Shield
    Polartec® Power Shield® fabrics feature a smooth, tightly woven nylon face for abrasion resistance equal or superior to the best shells, but without the stiffness and noise. A polyester velour back traps air and provides a high warmth-to-weight ratio. Polartec® Windbloc-ACT® enables the fabric to block 98% of the wind. The remaining 2% is allowed to circulate within the fabric, which greatly enhances moisture vapor transmission. It's outerwear that gets worn, not carried.
    • Extremely abrasion resistant face for long lasting durability; fabric maintains its form and function regardless of abrasive contact
    • Blocks 98% of the wind to prevent wind chill,but allows enough air to circulate to keep you from overheating
    • Water repellent surface sheds rain and snow
    • Highly breathable; resists heat stress buildup during action sports
    • Provides warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics
    • Creates less noise than a traditional shell
    • Machine washable
  • men
  • 4-way stretch fabric and relaxed fit gives movement freedom and flexibility
  • Flat seams
  • Two mesh lined map-sized chest pockets for additional storage and venting
  • Ergonomic cut
  • Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
  • Adjustable hood
  • Two front pockets with zip
  • 2 zippered chest pockets
  • Stiffer cuff with velcro closure
  • YKK zip
  • Bottom hem with elastic drawcord
  • Weight (g): 745

Customer Ratings

write your review
  • There are no customer ratings.