ContactRegardless of whether you wish to send us some good news, ask us for advice, let us know what bothers you with regard to our service, or merely wish to contact one of us, just write us an email or call us – we are happy to be here for you.
You can reach us by phone during the opening hours of our stores. Your call will be received by one of our offices and then transferred to the office or person to whom you wish to speak.
We will reply to all your questions sent to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.Or you can also send us an email to one of the following electronic addresses:
email@example.com Are you looking for a job and want to become part of our team? We will be happy to receive your message and will save your CV and contact for when we will look for new candidates.
firstname.lastname@example.org Do you find our products interesting and want to give them to your employees as a gift? Or do you wish to suggest to your manager that you found just the perfect gift in Kibuba for company’s employees? Perhaps your organisation is looking for the best equipment provider? We will be happy to discuss our offer, let you try different sizes of our products, or order an item that is not in stock.
email@example.com Do you wish to make a complaint about a product you bought in our store? You can send the product by post or bring it to one of our stores. We will try to resolve the complaint as soon as possible and make sure that it will be in your favour. You can always contact us and we will be happy to inform you about the status of your complaint.
firstname.lastname@example.org Do you wish to purchase a product but we do not have your size or a certain brand’s product is not in our offer? Contact us and we will endeavour to provide this product in our stores.
email@example.com Do you have an idea or concept of a book that you would like to publish? Do you wish to sell our books in your store or become a commercial agent for our editions? We will be happy to hear your proposal
Who We AreWe are a team of sports enthusiasts who like to enjoy life, be active, and pursue adventures.
In all these activities we are driven by optimism which never leaves our side. Spending time in nature does not mean only taking some time off in the afternoon, but is rather an integral part of living our lives, gaining experience, and achieving our goals.
We always keep in step with the times as regards the latest advancements in the field of mountaineering equipment and production technology.
We are happy to find just the right piece of equipment for you – not necessarily the least or the most expensive one but exactly what you need.
Meet our team of sales assistants, among them:
- Piolet d'Or nominee,
- two mountain guides,
- climbing instructors,
- travellers who visited the most remote corners of our planet,
- one of us even ventured into one of the largest cave systems in the world
- two canyoning instructors,
- two doctors of science,
- one qualified mountain rescuer,
- alpine instructors,
- parents of our youngest adventurers,
- rescuers with dogs,
- one soldier,
- one of the 16 best photographers in the world (in his category, of course),
- a sixth place finisher at the national competition in downhill mountain bike race.
You can place your trust in our team and our technical knowledge and we promise to value your trust and always find the best possible solution for you.
What is Kibuba?
Kibuba can be several things:
- The stories of Kibuba and her friend Gicipi made the time pass quicker during our long ascents that seemed even longer because of our legs still being short at the time. Kibuba lives in the nooks and crannies of the high mountain ranges and keeps lonely alpinists company during long winter nights in the alpine shelter under the mountain Skuta.
- 2. Some people will tell you that Kibuba is inextricably linked to cows. You can ask them to tell you more about it...
- 3. Kibuba is also a place in Burundi. See it for yourself on Google Maps.
- 4. We also heard on the grapevine that it plays football in Africa wearing a jersey number 11. And, in some tragic news, we even found out that it had already died...
Kibuba is an adventure. And the real adventure is still on the horizon!